Email is powerful marketing tool. Email marketing allows you to keep your audience in the know about new products, announcements, and other important information. It also presents an opportunity to target and connect with leads, turning them into loyal customers. Delve into these stats to improve your email marketing strategy today!
We started our 10 Stats to Consider When Crafting Your Digital Strategy with our Social Media edition. To keep you going on executing a top-notch digital strategy, here are 10 email marketing stats digital you need to know.
1. There will be 4.4 billion email users by 2023
(Nearly) everyone uses email. A strong email marketing allows you to reach billions of people across the world at any time of day.
Your customers are frequently using email, so you should too. Email is so embedded into everyone’s daily routine that ensuring your emails are consistent and high quality is crucial to standing out.
3. Nearly 1 in 5 email campaigns are not optimized for mobile devices.
It is essential to optimize your emails for both mobile and web view to ensure your emails are being opened and customers have a seamless experience that inspires them to act.
Email marketing allows you to connect with you audience on a more personal level than other marketing strategies. Prioritize making your emails feel like a one-to-one experience for your customers.
5. 89% of marketers use email as the primary channel for generating leads.
If lead generation is an essential goal for your business, a strong email marketing strategy is the way to go. Personal, targeted emails help inspire meaningful connections that turn leads into loyal, long-lasting customers.
6. Email marketing ROI is 4200%($42 for every $1 spent).
A well-executed email marketing strategy can make you money. Investing in quality and engaging content is a cost-effective way to drive revenue.
7. 37% of respondents name email as the most effective channel for customer loyalty and retention, while websites were named by 13% and social media by only 11%.
Your website and social media are important, but ultimately getting customers to sign up for your email is key to building relationships and gaining support.
8. Email marketing is mostly used for lead generation (85%), sales (84%), lead nurturing (78%), and customer retention (74%).
Email marketing is beneficial no matter what business you have. You can increase sales, improve brand loyalty, and deliver important information that result in stronger customer relationships and increased conversions.
Understanding trends of what days and times email performs best is key to ensuring you are setting up your strategy for success. Dive even deeper into this data to determine when emails for your specific business perform best.
10. Nine out of ten marketers say they look at email metrics such as open rates, click rates, and downloads to determine how successful a piece of content is, more so than website traffic and social media analytics.
Email marketing provides a lot of value. Looking at your metrics can help you determine what tactics are working, and what areas need to be strengthened. These are valuable insights you can use to strengthen your strategy and business.
Email is a tried-and-true strategy. These 10 email stats can help you better understand the benefits of a strong email marketing strategy and how it can help take your business to the next level.
Looking to scale up your business’s marketing efforts? Check out this article: https://populationscience.com/connecting-the-digital-dots-scaling-your-digital-marketing/